SELECTIVE MATCHES. A PERSONAL DATING SERVICE
Welcome to Selective Matches a personal dating, matchmaking agency. This Agreement sets out the terms under which Selective Matches; Matchmaking services (the “Services”) and www.selectivematches.com website (the “Website”) are provided to you.
Agreeing to the Terms of Service Agreement.
By using the website and/ or becoming a member of the Services (a “Member”) you agree to and are bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) of this agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by Selective Matches without notice, and your continued use of the Site or Services after posting of any revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions
The Service: A Personalised Matchmaking and dating service providing individual personal introductions for relationship orientated singles to meet.
- Personalised Matchmaking Services (consulting with members to ascertain criteria for suitable dates; pre-screening of dates; searching and introducing matches; postdate feedback)
- Personal Coaching
- Dating Support and Feedback
Eligibility: You are NOT eligible to join Selective Matches if:
1. You are not legally Single. (Single means unmarried, widowed, divorced)
2. You are under 25 years old
3. You have been convicted of an offence or subject to any court order relating to but not limited to theft, assault,violence, sexual misconduct, or harassment.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
If you become a member, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the SERVICE’s profileform (such information to be known as the “PROFILE DATA”); and maintain and promptly update the Profile Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
2. You acknowledge that if your Profile is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service without notice or compensation.
3. Selective Matches reserve the right to perform background checks including but not limited to, your single status, employment history, records search of public documents (which include convictions, arrests), and educational records. You also understand that any such check is not a guarantee that you become a member. Any such checks are completed at the sole discretion of Finder Keepers.
4. You understand and accept that whilst Selective Matches endeavors to obtain accurate and true information about all its members for their own security, we are not responsible for inaccurate information Selective Matches provided to you, in good faith about another person if they have misled us.
5. Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
6. You acknowledge that Selective Matches does not guarantee a set number of dates.
7. Selective Matches works with a selective number of members and reserves the right to decline membership to anyone without reason.
If you become a member, you agree that:
1. You are solely responsible for your proper and respectful conduct when using the service, and during and after each date.
2. You will not transmit to other members or representatives of Selective Matches any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates other members’ or Finder Keepers representatives or rights (including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
Please notify Selective Matches promptly in writing about conduct or material from other members which you believe infringes these rules. In the event you abuse or threaten employees or other members of Selective Matches verbally and/or physically, communication and membership will be terminated immediately without compensation, and reported.
3. You are not permitted to disclose personal information or images of members without their express permission, and will maintain and respect the confidentiality of membersintroduced to you.
4. If you have a complaint against another member or Selective Matches service, you are required to report this in writing to email@example.com for prompt resolution.
Selective Matches has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of the SERVICE without compensating if you have deliberately misused the service.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In our sole discretion, Finder Keepers Matchmaking reserves the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Change any fees or charges for using the Services
- Change the Site, including removing or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site
Changes will be effective upon posting on the finderkeepers.club website, and your use of the Site after such posting will constitute your acceptance of any such change.
It is free to register as a Passive Member with the Site and use the Newsletter Information. There is no obligation to becoming a paying Member of the Site, unless you are seeking the services of the active personal matchmaking service offered. The active paid membership options are featured in the membership section of this website
When a new Member joins the program, additional services are available to be purchased, but are not required. These services include personal & group coaching sessions and seminars.
Members are eligible to receive a full refund within seven days of joining if they change their mind. Beyond the first seven days, all membership fees are non-refundable or transferable for members, with the exception of a member not matched at all during their membership. In the case that a member is not matched at all, Finder Keepers guarantees a full refund to that member at the end of their membership, in addition to a complimentary membership extension for a period of 6 months.
Members may place their membership on hold from one to three months at a time for a maximum of 6 months. Unused months are applied to the end of membership to maximize services.
To place a hold on a membership, the Member must contact Selective Matches by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hold status memberships begins on the first day of the decided month. It is the responsibility of the member to update Selective Matches when the hold is to be lifted.
Either you or Selective Matches may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. All paid membership fees are nonrefundable if terminated after the first 7 days. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you. If you file formal complaint is filed against Selective Matches; membership will be suspended immediately to protect remainder of membership while details are resolved.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select an e-mail for communications. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your e-mail and agree not to transfer or resell your use to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly notify us by emailing us at email@example.com. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your e-mail and for any activities that are conducted through your account.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold Us (Selective Matches), directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms by You or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Selective Matches is not liable to the users of the SERVICE for the conduct of or information provided by the other members of Selective Matches. Nor is Selective Matches responsible for any damage to a person, arising out of the use of the SERVICE. The users and members acknowledge that they assume all risk and or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the SERVICE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Selective Matches makes no warranty that the SERVICE will meet your requirements and/or expectations and/or that any SERVICE provided by the company will lead to a successful match resulting in a relationship. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained by you from Selective Matches through or from the SERVICE shall create any warranty not stated in the terms.
2. It is possible that other members or users of the SERVICE may attempt to provide, disseminate, communicate or transmits offensive or obscene content and materials and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene content or materials. If such an event occurs, Selective Matches does not and cannot accept responsibility or liability for such acts of others in violation of this AGREEMENT.
3. Selective Matches disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users (including unauthorised users, or “hackers”) of the Service.